Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
1 What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.jane-lunzer.com (our site).
2 Who we are and how to contact us
- 2.1 We are Jane Lunzer Ltd and we operate www.jane-lunzer.com. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 12076046 and have our registered office at C/O Mclarens, Penhurst House, 352-356 Battersea Park Road, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3BY.
- 2.2 To contact us, please use the contact details on the footer or this contact form.
3 By using our site you accept these terms
4 There are other terms that may apply to you
- 4.1.2 our Terms and Conditions, which are the basis on which we sell products to our customers.
5 Availability and changes
- 5.1 We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- 5.2 If any part of these terms is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable then the remainder of these terms will remain in full force and effect.
- 5.3 We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users' needs and our business priorities.
- 5.4 Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
- 5.5 You are responsible for ensuring that you have the technology necessary to access and use our site. We may change the technical requirements for using our site from time to time.
6 How you may use material on our site
- 6.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- 6.2 You must not copy or reproduce any content on our site (including but not limited to modifying or reformatting it when you copy it). In particular, you must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. Any licence we give to copy content or use it for commercial purposes will be subject to acknowledging us as the origin of the content.
7 Information on this site
- 7.1 The content on our site (whether provided by us or any third party) is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely and we do not endorse any of this information. You may wish to obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- 7.2 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site and to ensure that information provided by third parties is accurate and not misleading (for example through our contractual relationships with them), we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
8 We are not responsible for websites we link to
- 8.1 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- 8.2 We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. If you purchase products or services from third parties we link to, we are not a party to these agreements.
9 How to raise a content issue
- 9.1 If you wish to raise an issue about any of the content on our site please contact us using the details above.
10 Our liability
- 10.1 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 10.2 We are not liable for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of your use of, or reliance on, information on our site which is provided to us by any third party.
- 10.3 If you access our site as a consumer you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and that we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
11 How we may use your personal information
- 12.1 We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- 12.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- 12.3 You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- 12.4 If you use an account or other security information to access our site, you must not share that information with any other person and must treat it as confidential. If you provide any information to us when creating an account, you confirm that the information you provide to us is accurate, complete and not misleading. If you suspect anyone may be misusing your access to our site, or your security information has been compromised, you must notify us.
13 Linking to our site
- 13.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- 13.2 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 13.3 You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- 13.4 Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- 13.5 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- 13.7 f you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us using the details on the footer or at the contact form here.
14 Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
15 Our intellectual property
- 15.1 You are not permitted to use our names, or logos or other intellectual property in any way which would breach our intellectual property rights without our prior written approval.